1. In order to keep our guests healthy and happy during their stay, all pets must be up to date with their vaccinations, . We ask that you show proof of vaccination, before their stay at the Dog Hotel. The required vaccines are:
DAP, a combination vaccine against distemper, adenovirus and parvovirus.
Bordetella vaccine (for kennel cough)
2. To keep things as familiar as possible, it is recommended that you bring enough dog food for your pet's stay, so they won’t have to adjust to a change in diet. If the food should run out, we will supply a dog food of our choice, for an extra $3 per day.
3. We are confident that your pet will find the beds we supply to be very comfortable, so there is no need to bring along all of their bedding. However you are encouraged to bring your pet’s favorite toy, an article of clothing that smells like home or a small (easily washable) blanket to help them feel more at home during their stay at the Dog Hotel.
4. For the safety of your pet, we ask you to please bring your dog on leash to the Hotel. We will provide leashes for use during their stay, as needed.
5. If your pet has any special needs, please let us know at the time of the booking and we will make every effort to accommodate. We will provide extra care, such as pets with medication for an extra-care fee of $3 per day.